Est. April 28, 2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. April 28, 2012
Poll

WA Delegate Candidates

Announce your bid for the Senate here! I_vote_lcap33%Announce your bid for the Senate here! I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Announce your bid for the Senate here! I_vote_lcap67%Announce your bid for the Senate here! I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Announce your bid for the Senate here! I_vote_lcap0%Announce your bid for the Senate here! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Latest topics
» Simon Braizer
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:23 am by Simon Braizer

» Recruiting challenge
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 am by Simon Braizer

» My temporary absence
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:08 pm by Andrzej III Jagiello

» 1st Hinburg WA Delegate Elections
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:13 pm by Simon Braizer

» Helius Ramos Intro.
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:17 pm by St. Lavusier

» WA regional Delegate
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:14 pm by St. Lavusier

» Helius Ramos For WA Delegate
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:13 pm by St. Lavusier

» Prophet Ashli XIII intro
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:14 pm by St. Lavusier

» An Introduction from Consul Andrzej III Jagiello
Announce your bid for the Senate here! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm by St. Lavusier

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announce your bid for the Senate here!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Announce your bid for the Senate here! Empty Announce your bid for the Senate here! Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:41 pm

St. Lavusier

Founder
Founder

Copy and paste this outline in a new topic to announce your bid for the senate.

Nation's name:

Nation's Leader name:

Prior experience:

Legislation you'll push for:

Ideas you'll bring to the Senate:

Why you should be a Senator:

If nominated, would you become the Speaker of the Senate?:

https://hinburg.forumotion.net

Nation's name:canyon country

Nation's Leader name:none

Prior experience:i have been to some pretty big nations before and LOVE politics
Why you should be a Senator:this is a new nation which means its up to the first of the nations who join and or get elected to build this nation right

If nominated, would you become the Speaker of the Senate?:no

Simon Braizer

Simon Braizer

Nation's name: The Republic of Adarat

Nation's Leader name: Simon Braizer

Prior experience: I have witnessed and participated in politics as a senator in Modena.

Legislation you'll push for: I shall push for a larger government, greater interregional participation, however low amounts of direct interventionism, as well as a status of well connected yet neutral. Pushing for an inactivity law or contingency act.

Ideas you'll bring to the Senate: A greater definition to the legal system. A system of political parties and caucuses. Suggesting means of increasing the democracy and general efficiency of the region as a whole. The proper definition of the role of speaker

Why you should be a Senator: I believe that even if I do not get an executive position, I should still work towards my aforementioned goes in co-ordination with popular opinion. I also think that as a new region, this international community should have some changes that need to be quickly changed for the optimization of the region.

If nominated, would you become the Speaker of the Senate?: I shall not do such an action in that term.

St. Lavusier

Founder
Founder

Thank you Simon Brazier! added to the ballot.

https://hinburg.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum